Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If wishes were horses...



I love these....

1. Gorgeous Letterpress Stationery...

2. Exquisite porcelain spoons...

3. Weathered wall paper...

4. Crochet Cuteness...

5. More Crochet Cuteness...

6. Bedroom heaven...

7. Knitware Crockery...

8. Antique Style...

9. Buttons to drool over...




5 comments:

Val said...

That rabbit is gorgeous !

Heidi said...

Isn't he just?! Makes me think of the Brady Bunch for some reason...

Unknown said...

Lovely items!
I just came by from Natural Suburbia - and what a pleasant discovery!! You have a wonderful blog, that I will come back to often and try out new techniques from the great tutorials. Thank you so much for sharing ;)

Heidi said...

Thank you very much for your lovely comments and for stopping by...it's wonderful to have new visitors and friends :))
Do you have a blog...perhaps I can drop by too?
Have a good evening!

eva said...

Thank you Heidi, hmmm for some reason my link doesn't seem to work ...?
Please do stop by my blog: www.littlecooltoys.com/blog